cultureetpapotage

0 Comments Thursday, October 16, 2014 | @ 3:36 PM

Now that should really be up in the title box, but for some reason I'm not being allowed to do so.

It's the latest in my efforts to satisfy requests from TVV readers, and this is in response to John of Logan in Utah who missed out when I shoved this posting up back in April.

mp3 : The The - Flesh & amp; Bones
mp3 : The The - Infected (12"" version)
mp3 : The The - The Beat(en) Generation (Campfire Mix)
mp3 : The The - Armageddon Days Are Here (Again) (DNA remix)
mp3 : The The - Love Is Stronger Than Death
mp3 : The The - Boiling Point

And just a few other things to mention re some other comments left in recent days.

Still enjoying a great deal about Canada - the novelty hasn't yet worn off, and it seems to be entirely populated by nice folk. Can't find anything to criticise just yet....

The bandwith issue with fileden is very strange. I've two accounts for which I pay a monthly fee of about ten pound a month. One of the accounts was getting hammered last month, and so I closed down all files linking direct from TVV in an attempt to save something back for a few days.

Despite this, my usage still continued to climb. I can only assume that some folk are providing others with details of the links to the files rather than to the site. Rather naughty, and if it does continue next month, then I may seriously have to consider closing things down and starting again somewhere else. I'm not prepared to shell out any more cash for space and I'm not prepared to consider any ads to offset the costs.

It is the first time this has happened, and maybe it was a one-off glitch. In the meantime, I'll be staying with the temporary free file-hosting service for another two or three weeks until my fileden monthly limit can start up again.

And to close things off for tonight, a happy upcoming 14th birthday to a young lad I met at a barbecue last night over at the house of my new boss. His name is Brandon Pollock, and unlike most kids I know at that age, he was engaging and articulate; he also had an obvious love for music, although he hadn't heard of the stuff I like, while I had never heard of the stuff he liked...

Anyway, happy birthday when it comes young man. These three old fashioned British songs go out to you....

mp3 : The Clash - I'm So Bored With The USA
mp3 : The Smiths - The Headmaster Ritual
mp3 : The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself

Labels: ,